|For your protection, all orders are securely encrypted.|
There are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES on tickets!
By clicking "I Accept" on the Order Form, each recipient of Information accessed on this web site ("Customer") agrees to become bound by the terms of this agreement (the "Agreement").
The Boulder Theater may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
1. BOULDER THEATER INFORMATION. Customer is granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to use Information solely for the Purpose. Customer acknowledges that the Information is the property of Boulder Theater/Front Gate Tickets and/or third parties who have granted Boulder Theater the right to distribute such Information.
2. PURCHASE OF TICKETS. All sales made through this website are subject to the terms of this Agreement.
3. TERMS OF SALE. Tickets sold through this website grant to the Customer only a revocable license to the bearer that may be revoked at any time for any reason. Customer assumes all risk or danger incidental to the attraction, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual attraction. The terms of sale of each ticket issued pursuant to a transaction initiated on this website are subject to any and all terms imposed by the applicable Promoter. In order to be admitted to an event, each Customer must present the original ticket in its original, undamaged, unaltered form, to the applicable venue at the appropriate time. Entry may be refused for various reasons, including misconduct, intoxication, etc., as determined by the Promoter.
4. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased through this website will be made. Each Promoter may have additional policies regarding refunds or exchanges, but Boulder Theater is entitled to retain all fees collected through this website for services that it performs in taking orders and delivering tickets, including shipping, handling and service charges.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION/CHANGES. Notwithstanding the issuance of tickets through this website, the venue and/or promoter may cancel any event. Also, the venue operator and/or event promoter may change the scheduled performers or change the event date without notice, and any such change will not be considered a cancellation of the performance.
6. TREAT TICKETS LIKE CASH. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.